Therapeutic Yoga is a blend of restorative yoga, gentle yoga, breathwork, hands-on healing, and guided meditation techniques combined in such a way that makes it an excellent choice for those who need a gentle yet effective practice for bringing the body into balance.
n place since 1998, the Therapeutic Yoga Training Program gives yoga teachers the skills to work intelligently with students who are living with chronic illness or injury,
OBJECTIVE OF THERAPEUTIC YOGA
Our comprehensive and highly refined curriculum includes:
• Physiology of stress and relaxation
• Anatomy from the yogic perspective
• Benefits and contraindications of each posture
• Effect of posture on acupuncture meridians
• Implications of scar tissue and adhesions
• Sequencing guidelines for poses
• Integrating postures with breath work and guided meditation
• Incorporating hands-on healing techniques
ADMISSION FOR THERAPEUTIC YOGA
To be eligible for admission to the course, the student should have completed 8 standard or equivalent with basic knowledge in English language
Residential Course shall be of Six months to Twelve months duration
Each month is considered as a unit and the candidate has to put in a minimum attendance of 90% in each subject.
– The student shall be informed about their attendance position periodically so that the students shall be cautioned to make up the shortage.
Contact us for fees and other details
Please report 1st date of the course by 9am at office to complete the Registration.
Articles To Be Brought
-3 number of passport size photos.
-SSLC Book first page copy.
-PDC / +2 Mark list.
-Writing material consists of a note book, foolscap papers ruled and each one dozen and a pen.
-Yoga Uniform, Yoga mat and studies materials as prescribed.